Monday, June 8, 2009

doon sa manila bay


I’ve been in places where I felt I had no choice in the matter…it was like living in an empty room…no one to talk to…no one to reach for…I’d cried because I had no clue about how to help myself. I’d been into situation that everything seemed to wither. Bothering questions arises. But no answers found. Fervently I live life according to what I understand…according to what I like…according to me…


But I’ve always believed that we make the best of whatever life hands us. And that God will never let you go without letting you know that life is beautiful. God has its own ways to reach us on how to live life. We sometimes find and learned it in the street…in our home…with love ones…with friends…even in strange things…and sometimes in a very painful way. And people around us had been part of it. Just find way to reflect.


He illuminates my life with things that I seemed not to appreciate before. Opening my mind with the essence of living in this world and by helping me accept him in my heart. No one can move mountains except him. Somehow, I knew that the answer to all my questions are inside me…it’s just that I need a little sometimes.


They may not come easily and they may seem to be hiding, but I trust God and myself enough to follow my heart and intuition. It’s the only way to go. I have no idea on how long will this be, but I refuse to stop trying to make life better. And that’s because he teaches me these:
If I think I can make a difference by changing something that I do, I won’t give up until I do. I would rather go down fighting, hoping and praying than giving up.



Now, I know, no matter what the trial, no matter what others say, I’ll hold on to him and steadfastly believed that I will not be defeated.


For I earnestly believe on what he had promised to us, that if you try to keep your life for your self. You will have hard times. But if you live life with me, you will find true life!.


Now I take time to smell the flowers…to breath…to laugh…to let tears flow with happiness…to sing…to dance…to play with babies…to hug someone everyday…to appreciate every little thing that I see…to enjoy the haggot of life…to love and be loved…to feel beautiful…to pause and pray…no place for worries because indeed, life is beautiful.

No comments: