Sunday, December 1, 2013

oh christmas tree!


five years ago i don’t even worry when it’s december and we don’t have christmas tree because my sister will fix them for me but she went home to heaven and leave me with just me…(imagine that) not even a single idea how are those christmas tree came as christmas tree….from then on for the last five years my brother and i try to fix our christmas tree….every year we try to decorate it with blue balls, green balls, yellow balls and magenta balls sometimes it doesn’t have balls and all and sometimes too we change christmas tree depending on what mom instructed us to do. somehow it turned out good…sometimes it doesn’t look like christmas tree at all. how about flying helicopter in the christmas tree? but its christmas and i guess every home have their christmas tree now, mom wake me and my brother telling us to decorate our home… rushing out, cleaning and dusting all the balls i try to decorate it but the problem is… that christmas tree doesn’t like me at all!

No comments: