Saturday, December 30, 2017

i am happy and blessed

my life is blessed with amazing people and great things. i am thankful for having a family and friends i can count on in all my life strides and most of all wakes me up in times i have to. I thank god for everyday, for everything that happens to me. 2017 gives me a lot of options and happiness too. the year teaches me to be responsible for what i am doing. i used to ask his blessings but at the same time i do remember that i should act responsibly, that is, i should study carefully anything before deciding. since i do not trust mere luck but responsible and enlightened decisions. i traveled a lot this year, run a hundred miles too. i get to know more people, learn a lot of things and love myself more. prayer and constant discernment with god enables me to have a clear mind and strong heart. it sharpen my capacities for deciding and for taking risks. i spend my life praying for miracles and thank him for what i have and i really work hard until i get all the things i wanted and wished for.
2018 is a fresh start. i wish for good health, clean lungs, happy toes, a good heart and a clear mind and still see the best in all people i have to met. i will always keep my faith and trust in you.


wishing everyone a happy new year. let us all grow big and may we always be blessed with all good incredible things. i love you 😇

No comments: