Monday, September 14, 2009

25 na pa-it

As this day draws to close and the sun sets down signify that my twenty-four year is over and tomorrow marks another milestone of my existence. Above all, I wish to thank god for all the blessings he had given me to what I have achieved and learned from. To mama and lao for always being there for me, the love that binds the three of us as a family give me strength to face life challenges and make me strong. I love you more. I can’t say that this year didn’t bring the luck I was hoping for, I can’t say either I was unfortunate. I was just lucky to get through with the life god wanted me to have. Whatever tomorrow may bring I only wish not just a year older, but a year better. And to all my friends who wish to join me for another 365-day journey around the sun …let’s enjoy the trip.


Oh you wanted to know my wish…..ahm sige….
If there is one wish the toothy fairy or the genie in the bottle would grant me now I wanted to have my my sister’s big big hug. Then it’s a happy happy birthday to me. I am not yearning for anything.

Thanks for all the greetings and wishes for me. My wall is full…how lucky my wall is today. I wish you guys all the best, keep safe always and I love you all….ka chow!

No comments: