Sunday, December 2, 2012

it's time to start living in the present

Letting go of the past is not easy, especially if you have wounds that have never properly healed. But, the past is past and living there may be preventing you from fully experiencing the present. Likewise fear of what may be looming around the corner can also prevent you from fully enjoying the present. Live in the moment and look forward to eternity with God, now that's a great present.

i have to live so i can find me. i think i am lost. its more of me time. me time and alone. i dont know if i will ever get myself back. and spending this much will ever give me happiness! and that great present someone had told me come into reality. i miss somebody, i greatly miss papa. i heavenly miss my sister. i miss them. i dont know how on earth i have to endure the sufferings this long. will i ever find the courage to make me whole again?

until next time.

oh be prepare i might drop by! 
ok lang ako adik kasi! para umaarte lang! wala bang karapatan?


No comments: