Friday, June 30, 2017

a bib for mom


on our way home my brother drop me at the basilica shrine. carrying with me are moms nursing pillow and her pink towel. i pray to ina as i walk my way through her holy image. there were few pilgrims who are still kneeling. as me and loidet approached the altar i see a nun changing her dress. she wasn't even finished with her dress when i get to touch ina and her crown wasn't there but she smells that good. 

i grow up believing that touching even the tassel of her dress will make everything ok. wiping off the towel in her holy image i told the nun that my mom is sick and we just got off from the hospital. it was loidets turn when she handed this precious thing to us. a part of her dress my family able to touched last monday when we get to visit her. 

i feel strange, we went straight to my mother and put them on her. i promise to take care of it ina. thank you sister. thank you jesus and ina. thank you everybody for your well wishes and love. our lola de is recovering now. its good to be home and i know that she will be fine soon and i always believe in that.

No comments: