Monday, January 21, 2013

happy birthday in heaven

it has been three years since my aboeji return to heaven and i am missing him badly. aboeji has been really good to me and to my brother and mom too. aboeji provide me everything i needed at school and even at home and made sure that me and my brother will surely have a great future. 
learning that he will no longer be with us for the rest of our life no matter how tough all the days we've been through  we continue to live with the values aboeji taught us. although i didnt exactly learned the things he wanted me to learn (a female should learn) at least somehow im trying my best to do it and in no time i will make it too. (aboeji i learned how to cook rice and dukbokki!) (well at least aboeji accepted the fact before he went home to heaven that his first and second born are females:)) i learned from mom that aboeji wanted a son!
i know that more than any traditional offerings, our prayers will make everything for the soul of  our beloved aboeji. indeed prayers matter most. if i did not pray everyday i dont know how to understand and accept this truth. thus, it is difficult to be strong, independent, open-minded and principled when you are hurt.

we miss you aboeji! saranghe! 

No comments: