Tuesday, June 5, 2012

across the mangoves!




i cant find the apt word to describe this friendship.  for me you are my sister.  the coolest sister on earth.

I will just have it ramble after all you know what I mean. You can use the translator and google it anyways..

i like you because you like choco chips.
i love you because you love me and lao. but that boy used to get all that you gave to me.
no matter how tough your work is you still comply on all my request. you are my best editor in chief!

each time ive crossed paths with the soul eaters or psychic vampires you are always there for me.....you cheer me up when i feel blue and I couldn't deny that joy and when i talk to you on anything no matter how bad the day was i feel that i am alright.

Being cheerful makes you fun to be with. and you never hated me when every time i was like a child who keeps bothering you with the same thing over and over again. 

you are a good listener too. you listen to all my angst and grievances all that matters to me.

when i cant bear my throat because of choclates you always reminds me that it is bad for my health and its my fault after all. 

you wake up me for ignorance… that life is difficult and I have to keep that in mind. I am so thankful to god because I have found a good and reliable friend in you. You never know that I never get the feeling of anxiety that you might disclose to everyone every little secret I told you. With you I can share my secrets freely.

I can freely talk to you on any matter and can discuss the most important topic of my life in a light manner. Your gigantic sense of humor makes me laugh even in the most serious situation and make me feel relaxed and happy.

As much as I remember I was like a caterpillar when I met you but you never try to mold me according to your needs and desire. But love me and accept me the way I am. With that i am forever great full. 

Maybe the very best reason why our friendship got this long is that I learn to respect every detail of you. You are mature and sensible.

The ample amount of love and respect I have in you and you with me makes me pray each day  that our friendship will last until you see an apple in an orange tree.

For your attention, for your care, for every smile, every word ..Thank you very much for being in this world my sister and my best friend.

No comments: