Sunday, June 3, 2012

where we belong


I feel extremely blessed to say that my life has been filled with many significant friendships. Throughout the years, I have met many different people and shared numerous special memories.

It is unfortunate that true friends seem extremely rare these days. The world would be a much happier place if everyone had at least one true friend. It is such a comfort to have someone to vent all your frustrations, cries, and laugh with. Life is not as fulfilling unless you have a special person that you can connect on so many different levels with. 

The ones I cherish the most are the times spent with my true friends. It is an old cliché that friends are like family that you can choose, and I couldn’t agree more. A true friend will love you despite all the flaws and imperfections you posses. 

My brother once said that friendship is a rare and precious commodity. If you have a friend, who truly understands you and accepts you despite your shortcomings, then you are the luckiest person in the world.

i wrote this post to a dear friend whom i don't feel like naming. Remembering the traits i have been with you and you with me made me say that haysss what a rare and beautiful friendship we have...

Funny it may seem but if it wasnt for pador i may not have known you and be friends with you. i was from the beginning this damn idiot for i dont know what to do with it and I was afraid of you but I found out that you are very kind. Englishera ka kasi at mataray from the very start. you are straight to the point. it was a challenge for me every time you ask for things i dont know how to get them on earth. but most of all i was thankful because you helped to fix things step by step and you didnt even complain in my kulit moments and it was you who taught me to say please that often. days past and i become more comfortable talking to you. i will never forget all your encouragement the very moment i was down and how your words had helped me fix myself.


i once told you that i am rare...yes i am rare because i am me....after all no body dares to call or text you in the ungodly hour just to say sorry and please forgive me for saying things i shouldn't said and make you kulit.

we're apart different from each other including that of our qualities and traits. All the good points are yours already while i am a pickle minded idiot. and i enjoy living on the lighter side. i was easy to please but i guess for myself even though i  dont see you million times in real i often ask myself why are you  so hard to please.

unlike you i shared everything about me and that of my family to you but you never shared anything from me but that is ok. with you i learn to look things on their brighter side.

you are unique in every ways. a perfectionist too. i like you because you listen to me and  most especially is that i love you because you trust me and i trust you more.

i feel like you’re a family to me...i feel like you’re my real big sister. talking to you makes all the tough task easy. with you i learn to love my work too and be positive on everything. i admire your traits and convictions! you're such a good adviser. i have learned to listen because you  taught me to listen. 

i like lakers but you choose any nba team and wishing and cheering for them to win. you know it pained me because  you're the only one among my friends whom doesn’t  like lakers. 

you never mind when i call you tita. But you know what sometimes i want to tell you that it is ok to say i dont know but i might hurt you if i say so that's why i seldom say no to you.

And yes I will always be forever grateful and thankful to our common friend for introducing us.  and like you  i love her too. you two are my greatest big sisters but let's not name her in this post too. My grandma was correct when she told me that if i wanted to be smart then i should surround myself with people smarter than i am and that's what im doing from the very start but i never choose you i know it was by faith and by chance and god choose you for me to be my friends and guide me along the way.

I may not know or it may not really be possible for me to be there when you need me, but you could be sure that my prayers are there, urging heaven to assist you in your time of need.

we are 200% opposite and that's what makes our friendship rare. 

please keep in mind that  you can always count on  me. Those things I elaborated here are ones of the many reasons for our so called friendship. If I am to account I might run out of words and write them on abc instead. in short i want to grow old and be friends with you forever.

with the friendship i've found in you makes me say that i am the luckiest person in the world!

i love you always and forever... dont get old. Smile.
be safe always.

No comments: