Saturday, January 23, 2016

lovin the feelin on week three of twenty sixteen!

my week three starts with an early monday ride with eonita to the school and office. lao patiently wait for us to get things done and drop us all. i spend the day that busy, happy and bubbly. this is my third week and i am loving the feeling.
all the deadlines has come to their end. we just nailed them by doing our job that perfect and helping each other with joyful heart. i really love working in our office since i have the best of officemates and trusted friends. we got no dull moments and was productive the whole week. our papers for  our AC has just arrived and hopefully by next week we are going to enjoy the bloody cold working environment. and yah we miss it so much!
things are getting better for ate iyang and kuya marcial's business. i have to arrange all and pay for all the taxes and permits due from the government. it is in this business where we get all the things we have and i am so lucky that they love our family. good enough that our government is implementing the business one stop shop in our office lobby and they are all accomodating. i didnt find it hard to renew the permits.
i have filled my leave of absence in the office for two days. i have to fix my passport since it was already expired and i need to get one. my nephews too are in dire need to secure it since they are on their final year in the academy. i went to legazpi with marcel jesse, mama loida, emman and kuya ricky because we all need to secure the very important documents.
my renewal went that smooth and so with the application of my nephews and were so lucky enough to finish everything in ninety minutes. DFA Legazpi doesnt implement online appointment system all you have to do is to be there on time. 
the staff are all kind since i have to ask them to edit my mother's maiden name of which i write wrong and so with the replacement of my electronic signature since my hand handwriting is that bad. it took me three try's to finish the signature.
i have finally renewed my passport of which  should have done last year. it will be delivered in our doorstep on the tenth of february this year and i already bought the passport cover of which i am holding in that pics. 
i bought some fruits on our way back home since that is good for our health and mama needs them. mama loida and marcel buy some boxes of orange and mangos and couples of watermelons. i feel terrified going to this side since there buses and big trucks are passing through the streets. it take some bones to make it through the other side of the busy road.
 just in time for papa's sixth year's in heaven i bought him boque of flowers and asked the saleslady to arrange them for me. i know that papa went home this week and visit us so i prepared some goodies and lighted a candle for him. i love papa more than anything in the world and he will always be the best thing since peanut butter for me.
we offer mass and prayers for papa so that he may live in peace. 
and cooked some noodles for the oldies.
my friends in the office are missing me. i found this in my wall when i come and visit them.
it was already seven in the evening when i get the chance to visit papa's grave but lao had already visit him n the 21st. i was damn busy the whole day and didnt got the chance to skip and visit him. i may be late but i did pray and visit him.
i have always love wearing this sneakers i have bought some years ago. this is so comfy and it suits me pretty well.
 mama loida and i had fix ourselves earlier than the rest of our clan.
 we join everyone for this parting day.
it was sad to say goodbye to the person we used to make laugh with for we wave our last goodbye to our beloved kuya inggo.
i wake up at four am and join my cousins with our daily healthy living. we run and ride a bike and the feeling is awesome.
lao and i were so lucky enough to have this extended family. ate joie went home and ask for a surprise treat to all of us. she is really kind and mommy and daddy love her pretty much. we spend our day eating and we talk a lot of things and we just love being with her. she is so pretty and nice. my tummy did hurt while laughing and the message mommy isit and daddy ben had sent for us really made my day!
we all went to church and pray and luckily spend the whole of sunday full of true love and happiness. mommy isit and daddy ben are all looking great and healthy and that's what really matter for the three of us. i was just lucky to have been love and cared and trusted with this so called extended family of mine and i am happy that i have a family everywhere. we may not be in the same bloodline but for me they are truly my own family. 
we went home happy and my brother and i will always treasure this day for the rest of our lives. my own mom was just happy for us that we have someone to look up to. we just cant trade them for anything because we are family and we love them pretty much. the third week have given me the love and care and trust i needed for my life and i was so lucky that it came from the love my ate joie of whom i called my very gorgeous big sister, mommy isit and daddy ben had given me and with that i am grateful.

No comments: