Sunday, January 31, 2016

my week four feels like this

my fourth week started with this prayer. i always thanks god for all the blessings he had given me and i constantly asked for guidance. i wake up so early this week and had change my daily routine. i return to walking and running and biking this week.
lao and i often leave our house on time for our respective work. we were never late. i love the music i downloaded. eonita smells like choclates! 
we were able to greet inang on her 91st birthday. i wish her good health and i pray to god that may she always remember me, mom and lao. we love her very much.
my clan is getting stronger now. i needed all the gems and coins and elixir for my upgrades. i love that i already reach town-hall 8 and my armies level 5 and level 10 for my collectors and defense. it took me 6 months of continuously playing clash of clans during free hours.
i love m&ms so much. it makes me alive and cool. the taste and the smell is heaven.
i get to visit the BIR Naga City and fix all the tax due to us by the government. it took me long three hours to finish all the documents and how lucky i am to reward myself with this yummy pasta and glorious iced tea after everything. 
i meet up with ate iyang and ate elsa and went to the doctor's clinic at st. louise to check her chin. ate elsa treat us with this yummy ramen (kinalas) and puto in naga city. its been awhile since the last time i taste something like this.
chinese new year is set off next week i love this charm the chinese man had given me while walking at the mall. he said that this has a magical mantra that will protect me in my daily activities. i love wearing this now. my eyes resembles of my father's half chinese blood anyway. 
we went shopping with father denver. lao love to shop clothes and slippers. the price is quite cheaper now since we are a prestige card holder and the mall is on sale. 
they both asked for two polo shirt and for the win shirt at penshoppe.
and had asked for their favorite giordano brand. i love that they went shoping with me and i was able to get a new slippers too and a bike short.
this one belongs to me. i love the color of my new slippers but you cant see it yet in this post.
i often collect giordano receipts im gonna used it on purpose one day.
i spent most of my afternoon biking with this kiddos. we went at the nearby private cemetery and do some tricks there. its safe and peaceful there. we can bike faster since the roads are big enough for ten bikers. we do utter some prayers of course.

this are the bikes i often used for biking and i really love riding it. 
so nice that i have a bike to work out for. i get to enjoy all the view going around my town. i love the smell of fresh air and the green fields and the sea.  
this is the farthest place i have bike. i went with my cousins early saturday and reach the highest point in my town.
uncle nonoy is so cool. he never have any dull moments while riding his bike. we get to visit all the corn and pineapples plantation my cousins are growing.
we all went to church and hear mass. we had eat the bread too. i love going to church with mom and lao. then we went to pat and visit oli for they are going back to madrid. she works there and marry there. pat and i are the best of friends since our elementary years and it so nice to see and hug her tight after all those years. 
oli is so cute and smells really good. she is only six months old and yet she really knows how to take selfie and smile.
my fourth week is still as awesome. i get to enjoy my life offers and meet a lot of gorgeous people. i am on healthy living now and it feels great. i hope and pray that the next month is much more glorious and grandiose too. and i do wish to see you in all my journey there.

No comments: