Monday, January 11, 2016

this is my week one and i am so blessed

the year has been really tough but i thank god i made it through. we've been pretty well and we do a lot of travelling, much more to that is we got a lot of food to share in our table. weve been so lucky in all of our undertakings. 
the new year has brought us a lot of hope, a new venture, new adventure, new friends to meet, and that we sustain the life we have through the rest of our lives, to strive more to make it more better and that we continue to love everyone in our family and that of our extended family.i am forever grateful for all the blessings we received our entire life. 
my brother and i started off our 2016 with shopping. doing all the chores mom has assigned for us and buy all the things we needed at home. we do have some more goodies but some will not make it through the next day. 
we all went to church to give thanks to god and for the guidance to make it through the year. it is always our priority every sunday. mom treat us with good food in the city and she bought us new shoes.
 
we went back to the office january 04 and i dont have my uniform and ID for i forgot to bring them to the laundry and it was already midnight when i remembered it. but even so we have a beautiful first day in the office. we are all excited to meet everyone after the long break.
i love using pencil in the office and seldom do i used pen. i get a lot of pencil supply from the office i love. we started to work on the things due to us by the national government and partners NGOs.
 
corazon gave us this food and it feels awesome. the taste is good. we consume half of it and return back to corazon the other half. she just love giving us food.
ate lala gave us this shirt she got while rearranging her office. it was an SK shirt way back 2011 but it is still new and smells good and fit us all. 
my i7 has gone crazy but i was able to fix it. it took me sometime to be able to access my files. with all the terminal papers we have for the week we were able to finish five proposals and project designs due from our partners NGOs. the week has been really tough in our office but we make sure to make it ahead of time. 
i get to design my very own pandora i wish to have on my birthday this year and yah i am starting to save for this stuff right now. i will make sure i will have it on my day. 

and then someone asked me what i am thankful for the last year. honestly i didnt know for i am always thankful for all the things i have but i still think about it and and oh yah it took me forever to think. i told him that i'm grateful for my hands that they work and function as they should. my hands are crucial to my work and the things i love doing and it is in this hands that i sustain my way of living. often i take them for granted that they do exactly what i want them to do, when i want them to do it, without pain or difficulty. so i take care of my hands and that of my nails and how i love and appreciate my hands and all they allow me to do.
i did have some bones and lungs for making it through to quiapo this year and much more to that i feel that my spirit rejoices the moment i saw the real image of the black nazarene. and was so lucky enough to make it through the church i have long dreamed of visiting. and it took me 30 years to be able to step my very first step in this holy church of god. 
i enjoy quiapo with much hope and love and the chance to experience such a great time with my treasured friend. i didnt know that i will make it through but i did. i prayed so much to god for mom to be cured from her illness so that we may be able to travel more with her. 
with all the bones and muscles tired i made it through the day and still enjoy all the LRT rides i have. 
i so love that i started this year going to church to praise and thanks god and it was so nice ending the week visiting church. i think its gonna be a blessed year for me and my family and friends. 

No comments: